Cypra Media Inc.
This Internet company wanted a new office space. What made it challenging were two things: the highly "wired" environment they wanted, and the short timetable. FDA Construction met both objectives.
Managing a construction project well is not for the faint-of-heart. From start to finish, it requires a variety of skills, long experience, and an obsession with details - all driven by unflagging attention to the client`s requirements. Any project that involves multiple trades requires experienced general construction management to ensure that each trade is acting and performing to your plans.
FDA Construction offers experienced construction management that begins with understanding what YOU want. From that point forward, it becomes a matter of identifying the right trades, tasking them properly, and day-to-day project management that ensures you get exactly what you want… on time, on budget.
FDA Construction has proven relationships - based on performance - of key subcontracting trades groups that ensure you can get a construction team ready-to-go and able to do your job.
Among the services provided by FDA Construction are the following:
- Preparation and administration of construction documents, and tender processes, including building permits and inspections.
- Carrying out construction plans from preparation through all revisions, including plan development, production, progress management and follow-through.
- Coordination of all construction, installations, project scheduling, and project costs.
- Site supervision including component manufacturing, construction or assembly, final installations and regular site visits.
- Special supplier coordination.